This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
What we collect
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Improve App experience
– Improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
2. Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
4. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by not accepting access to your details in the Auth Dialog box. You can also withdraw permissions by the app to access your data by going to the settings. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our own content which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
7. Password security
When you use your NSB Networks services account, others can’t see your stuff if they don’t know your password. So, keep your password secret and don’t share it. If you’re on a computer or phone that others use, make sure to log out when you’re done. It’s a good idea to change your password now and then. You can do that by going to the dashboard and following the instructions.
8. Links to Other Sites
9. Uploading users’s Images & file/docs
NSB NETWORKS collecting user image/file/docs only for registration form and some times for any trouble shoot of devices like ont/router via ticket area but never sale or never share to any third parties company.
Our app allows you to upload images/file/docs from your device. These images are stored securely on our servers to provide you with the app’s features.
How We Use Your Images /file/docs:
App Functionality: Images/file/docs you upload are used solely for the purpose of providing the functionality of our app. This could include editing, sharing, or other features related to images.
Personalization: Your uploaded images/file/docs might be used to personalize your experience within the app, such as creating customized content or organizing your images.
10. Your email address
This allows us to communicate with you about your account, app updates, and important information related to our services.
How We Use Your Email:
Communication: We use your email address to send you important messages about your app subscriptions, updates, and any changes that might affect your experience with our app.
Product Information: If you choose to receive such communications, we will send you information about our products and services that you’re interested in.
Surveys and Feedback: Occasionally, we might ask you to participate in surveys to improve our app. We may use your email to invite you to provide feedback or take part in these surveys.
11. Location usage on mobile app
Our app might collect and use your device’s location data to provide location-based features and services.
How We Use Your Location Data:
App Functionality: We use your location information to offer features that rely on your location, such as maps, local search results, and location-based services.
Personalization: Your location data might be used to personalize your app experience, offering content or features that are relevant to your location.
You have control over sharing your location. You can grant or deny location access through your device settings or within the app’s permissions.
We take the security of your location data seriously. We have measures in place to prevent unauthorized access or misuse.
We don’t share your location data with third parties for marketing purposes. In some cases, we might use third-party services to enhance our location-based features. These services are bound to protect your information.
We don’t store your location history unless the app’s functionality explicitly requires it. If we do, you’ll be informed about it and given the option to control such data.
12 .Your phone/mobile number
Our app may ask for your phone/mobile number to provide certain features or services.
How We Use Your Phone/Mobile Number:
Account Creation and Verification: Your phone/mobile number might be used for account creation, login, and verification purposes.
Communication: We might use your phone/mobile number to send you important messages about your account, updates, and service-related notifications.
You have control over providing your phone/mobile number. You can choose to provide it or not. You can also update or change it in your account settings.
We take the security of your phone/mobile number seriously. We implement measures to safeguard it from unauthorized access or misuse.
We don’t share your phone/mobile number with third parties for marketing purposes. If we use third-party services to manage communication, they are obligated to protect your information.
13. Network Access Usage
Our app may require access to your network connection to provide its features and services.
How We Use Network Access Information:
App Functionality: We use network access to provide you with the app’s features, including content delivery, real-time updates, and communication with our servers.
Data Synchronization: Network access enables us to sync data between your device and our servers, ensuring you have the latest information.
You have control over allowing network access. You can grant or deny network access permissions through your device settings or within the app’s permissions.
We take the security of your network access information seriously. We have implemented measures to protect your data during transmission and prevent unauthorized access.
14. Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
All matters relating to the use of the NSB NETWORKS PVT LTD website is governed by the laws of INDIA, as applicable and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Araria ,Bihar.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and NSB NETWORKS may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent nsbnetworks from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Payment can be made by way of A/c Payee cheque/Online/DD or Pay Order drawn on any local bank in favour of “NSB NETWORKS PRIVATE LIMITED”. Payment must be made on or before the due date failing which the Company shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate 18% per annum or prevailing market rate of interest, if higher, on all the outstanding charges from the due date and in addition shall be entitled to discontinue/suspend the Services, without notice, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to adjust any security deposit paid by the Customer against such outstanding amounts, in the event of such adjustment the Customer shall restore the security deposit to the specified amount within 3 days, such that the security deposit at all times is maintained.
- Upon reaching of the expiry conditions, services shall be suspended. However, the customer can get the services reactivated, by subscribing to any applicable Renewal Pack.
- The NSB NETWORKS shall have the right to set off any and all amounts paid by the Customer against any outstanding dues from the Customer to Company
- The customer shall be liable to pay charges for any excess usage beyond the subscribed pack
- Plan charges and device rentals will be charged in advance, however, excess MBs (MBs consumed over & above plan limit if any) used will be billed in the next bilL
- Subscription fee & one-time payments, including installation charges and Modem Rental if any, will not be refunded in any case
- If you made any payment from our NS FIBER app/ through Payment gatway ,NSB NETWORKS keep your data like transection details ,payment history,order history (but never store your otp /banking password /card details) in secure server and it will be deleted automatically after 90 days and NSB NETWORKS never shell or share data to third parties company.
Variation of Terms
NSB NETWORKS is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between nsbnetworks and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.